Are you concerned about your child’s developmental milestones or movement?
We have a passion for providing a warm and friendly environment in which to support children and their families.
Physio could help
At Rise Physio, we assess and treat children from birth to 17yo in a safe and supportive setting. In particular, we assist children with:
- Delayed sitting, crawling or walking milestones
- Poor gross or fine motor skills
- Neurological conditions such as such as cerebral palsy and acquired brain injury as well as conditions involving floppy or stiff limbs, hypertonia, muscle weakness or poor concentration
- Developmental disorders and conditions where children appear to have poor physical co-ordination or balance and often trip, fall or appear clumsy
- Postural issues such as sway backs, clicky hips, flat feet, protruding tummy, winging shoulder blades, hypermobility (aka double-jointed), pigeon toes or toe walking
- Acute or chronic chest conditions
- And many other concerns
How we help
- Core stability
- Physical regulation and
Early intervention is important because it can improve educational outcomes and physical fitness throughout your child’s life.
All of our physiotherapy services are fun, evidence-based and educational to empower parents and primary carers with the ability to provide at-home care between physiotherapy sessions.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation” – Plato
Every child is unique so we provide completely individual programs of care based on each child’s particular requirements. Importantly, our goal is to help you become your child’s health facilitator so you can feel in control while knowing you have us to support you.