Clinical Pilates offers more than a regular workout
Clinical Pilates could help
There are many Pilates classes available in the Penrith and Blue Mountains areas but Clinical Pilates is different.
Clinical Pilates combines the equipment and exercises of Pilates with the clinical knowledge of our highly qualified physiotherapist. This ensures the exercises are tailored to your body’s specific needs. It is an exercise prescription that can help to:
- Alleviate pain
- Recover from specific injury
- Prevent and reduce the severity of future injuries
- Improve balance and core stability
- Increase pelvic floor strength
- Improve flexibility
- Gain greater control of muscle group activation
We provide a comfortable, supportive and private exercise environment
At Rise Physio, our initial Clinical Pilates sessions run for 60 minutes and includes a physiotherapy assessment. This assessment helps us understand your body’s particular needs and mobility challenges so we can prescribe an exercise routine to suit.
Initially, you will need to commit to regular Clinical Pilates sessions with us. But it won’t be long before you’ll be able to follow your own exercise program at home with just the occasional progress and reassessment session with us.
Who benefits from Clinical Pilates?
Over the years, we have found Clinical Pilates can benefit a variety of people. In particular:
- Women before and after pregnancy
Anyone suffering from neck or back injuries
- Individuals seeking assistance with managing chronic pain
- People finding it difficult to exercise using traditional exercise options
- Anyone wanting to improve muscle tone and function after surgery or serious illness
All of our Clinical Pilates exercise programs are evidence based and tailored to your goals and physical abilities.
Could Clinical Pilates support you with your physical health goals?
A tailored Clinical Pilates program could be exactly what you are looking for to regain your mobility and improve your physical health. To learn more or to make an appointment for your first session, get in touch here.
Receive a bonus “Pilates Starter Pack” with your initial appointment while stocks last (T&Cs apply)